WOW, time flies when you're having fun ...

Agreed-@ Len Backus... I'm very grateful for this site as well as the friendships made and the information obtained. Has been a part of my daily life for only 4 short years, but this year ESPECIALLY the site has provided me with a sense of comfort and a source of stability for which I'll be eternally grateful.

Great site! Lot of good people as well, only been here a year and it feels like home to me. Times are crazy right now and people are struggling to find shooting supplies so I like to pull up a chair and join in the discussions. Met a bunch of knowledgeable and friendly hunters and shooters to talk to and compare experiences with. Ed was one of the first posters to interact with me on here when I brought up my 260 on a............ you guessed it 6.5 creedmore thread :) as a 260 shooter and newbe as well, I felt like the odd guy out :) Thanks Ed, you're one of the good ones, and Thanks Len, for a welcoming place to call home!

12 years and counting. Lots of learning throughout the years and plenty more to come. Thanks, @Len Backus, for keeping your website a conducive environment for learning and sharing knowledge/experiences and, of course, for keeping us all in check.

Establishing friendships along the way, even virtually, has been a blessing too. Sorry, it is just a quick reflection on my part.

Merry Christmas and a Blessed Happy New Year to all. Be safe, and God bless.

Cheers!

Ed

Thanks Ed. God bless you and yours as well

Thanks

Buck

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.