WOW, time flies when you're having fun ...

FEENIX

12 years and counting. Lots of learning throughout the years and plenty more to come. Thanks, @Len Backus, for keeping your website a conducive environment for learning and sharing knowledge/experiences and, of course, for keeping us all in check.

Establishing friendships along the way, even virtually, has been a blessing too. Sorry, it is just a quick reflection on my part.

Merry Christmas and a Blessed Happy New Year to all. Be safe, and God bless.

Cheers!

Ed

12 years and counting. Lots of learning throughout the years and plenty more to come. Thanks, @Len Backus, for keeping your website a conducive environment for learning and sharing knowledge/experiences and, of course, for keeping us all in check.

Establishing friendships along the way, even virtually, has been a blessing too. Sorry, it is just a quick reflection on my part.

Merry Christmas and a Blessed Happy New Year to all. Be safe, and God bless.

Cheers!

Ed
Merry Christmas and God bless you and yours, Ed.

Jim

Merry Christmas to you as well Sir.

I appreciate the input and advice you and all here have provided since I joined.

This is a great place to learn and share, but the best part is we get to meet great people and make friends along the way.

God bless you and your loved ones

Luis

Merry Christmas to you as well Sir.

I appreciate the input and advice you and all here have provided since I joined.

This is a great place to learn and share, but the best part is we get to meet great people and make friends along the way.

God bless you and your loved ones

Luis
Luis,

Agreed!

Ed

I concur. I have gotten a few good hunting buddies due to this site, absolutely fantastic people, and had some great adventures with them, and that isn't even taking into account the vast knowledge I've gotten from so many people, including the opportunity to directly speak with many of the top people in this sport. Absolutely fantastic!!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.