Would like to DELETE This

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
There is a new push to register all "HAMMERS" due to the attack at Paul Pelosi in San Francisco. It was said by William Scott-San Francisco Police Chief "When police arrived they observed both Mr. Pelosi holding a "HAMMER" in his hand as well as the said intruder. The said intruder is being booked with attempted murder, abuse of an elder, assault with a deadly weapon, burglary and several other felonies. The SF Police Dept, FBI, Capital Police, US Attorney, SF DA Office.

What happened several months ago when the Republican Conservative Members of the highest Court in our Nation - Supreme Court were attacked and given death threats. Nancy Pelosi dragged her feet in providing protection to our Supreme Court.
Could it be that Paul was hitting the guest with a hammer? Police on the scene said the Paul Pelosi had the Hammer and the other person took it away.
Don't you think that Pelosi's house if totally protected with security systems, guards and Cameras??? How did the SF Police get there in seconds to see Paul with the hammer in his hand????Maybe the so-called intruder was a guest in the house with Paul.
Just goes to show you that you need to be prepared for anything in your house.

Can't touch this...🔨

ivPVlygcakTDhBwRN_Wui4YvZdgRqMoKcEO13APKl8mPlas5RoMwMKr0wRg4SGuM0w2IfJHVlJvyO0bV39PSROgdVcWPQ77fydD9ToyXC_0-cXu0-0TfMPVxKk7tQzIftdPgMEZMlw=w1200

I'll bet it was Pelosi's hammer, look at the glass on the door that was supposed broken into. All the glass from the door is outside on the red brick deck. (broken from the inside out). Pelosi has the highest Security Systems for their property along with Security Details.
Who called the SFPD at 2:30AM, Security System was not activated??? SFPD arrived to see Paul Pelosi with the Hammer in HIS hand and the Perk trying to get it out of his hand and then hit Paul with it. All the News stations posted the same stories. Coincidence? Pelosi family has no comment and wants to be left alone. When has Nancy ever kept QUITE???
Just wait and see what come out of this. Will be swept under the rug and WHY.
Let's not post anymore just watch what come out in the Liberal news media.

Did he have a permit for the hammer? Why didn't he just call 911 and wait for the police to arrive? I bet it was a black hammer. They are killer hammers. And can you imagine that he probably just walked in to a store and just bought it off of the shelf. It was probably one of those 50 caliber fully semiautomatic hammers that Sheila Jackson Lee keeps wanting to ban.

There is a new push to register all "HAMMERS" due to the attack at Paul Pelosi in San Francisco. It was said by William Scott-San Francisco Police Chief "When police arrived they observed both Mr. Pelosi holding a "HAMMER" in his hand as well as the said intruder. The said intruder is being booked with attempted murder, abuse of an elder, assault with a deadly weapon, burglary and several other felonies. The SF Police Dept, FBI, Capital Police, US Attorney, SF DA Office.

What happened several months ago when the Republican Conservative Members of the highest Court in our Nation - Supreme Court were attacked and given death threats. Nancy Pelosi dragged her feet in providing protection to our Supreme Court.
Could it be that Paul was hitting the guest with a hammer? Police on the scene said the Paul Pelosi had the Hammer and the other person took it away.
Don't you think that Pelosi's house if totally protected with security systems, guards and Cameras??? How did the SF Police get there in seconds to see Paul with the hammer in his hand????Maybe the so-called intruder was a guest in the house with Paul.
Just goes to show you that you need to be prepared for anything in your house.
I'll bet it was Pelosi's hammer, look at the glass on the door that was supposed broken into. All the glass from the door is outside on the red brick deck. (broken from the inside out). Pelosi has the highest Security Systems for their property along with Security Details.
Who called the SFPD at 2:30AM, Security System was not activated??? SFPD arrived to see Paul Pelosi with the Hammer in HIS hand and the Perk trying to get it out of his hand and then hit Paul with it. All the News stations posted the same stories. Coincidence? Pelosi family has no comment and wants to be left alone. When has Nancy ever kept QUITE???
Just wait and see what come out of this. Will be swept under the rug and WHY.
Let's not post anymore just watch what come out in the Liberal news media.
Hey ya might just wait and see, the Pelosi guy is about 80 years old, in his own house and a mentally deranged lunatic breaks in at 2AM. Sorry but, I'm on the side of the home owner, think You are shootN pretty low there, not a Nancy fan but, give the old guy a break, hammer attack and ya pile on,Nope that"s just not right!

Did he have a permit for the hammer? Why didn't he just call 911 and wait for the police to arrive? I bet it was a black hammer. They are killer hammers. And can you imagine that he probably just walked in to a store and just bought it off of the shelf. It was probably one of those 50 caliber fully semiautomatic hammers that Sheila Jackson Lee keeps wanting to ban.

Hey ya might just wait and see, the Pelosi guy is about 80 years old, in his own house and a mentally deranged lunatic breaks in at 2AM. Sorry but, I'm on the side of the home owner, think You are shootN pretty low there, not a Nancy fan but, give the old guy a break, hammer attack and ya pile on,Nope that"s just not right!
I would not say anything like this if it is Pelosi or McCarthy. I am for the homeowner first for sure. Did you see how fast everything was put into place with this whole scenario?
A so called metal patient. This info was found out in an hours by the SFPD, FBI, Justice Dept and Media.
Pelosi has a sophisticated State of the Art Security System around the property and inside with Video/Audio paid for from Tax Payers.
Now all the stories are contradicting.
If you hear the different stories now and how different they will still come out.
I wish no ill will on anyone but look at what stories are coming out now, a week or so from the election.
Does anyone really know the real TRUTH?
I sure don't and will probably never know on this incident.

Recent Posts