Pro Hunting Organizations YOU would like supported!

Nikolakangrga

Hey Guys,

Well, its been a long road but I am finally just about to the finish line with starting my business! It is a online based business dealing with outdoor supplies, along with much more including a "club" or "members" side.

The reason I am posting here today is because I have a question for all of you. I am a PROUD hunter, fisherman, and outdoorsman, because of this I would like to donate a percentage of EVERY transaction to "Pro" hunting organizations. Which organizations would you guys as hunters, fisherman outdoorsman/women, like to see your money going to, to support our on going fight.

Thank You,
Nick

The Republican party and NRA lightbulb

Ya, that about covers it.:D
But RMEF, SCI, & Mule Deer Foundation are nice causes too.
Also any organization that's Pro Hunting, that also honors our Vets. They deserve a lot more for laying it all on the line for us. Wounded Warrior, etc.

Fling me a PM with details on your business. Tax season is here, so at refund time, after bills, mamma & I try to do something nice for each other. May be that there's something I need, that I can get thru you? Maybe not.
Business gets around word of mouth still. Even in this technological age.:D

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.