Worst thing you have purchased for reloading

Ah!!! This has been on my to buy one day list!!! I'd rather not buy one and see if why! What do you regret about it? I'm really intrigued by the concentricity gauges that allow you to attempt to push the projectile to true concentricity, but then I realize it has to square up perfectly in the chamber for that to matter and probably doesn't doesn't.
You're reloads will not be straight.
If you correct them by pushing, the neck tension will not be consistent. RABBIT HOLE.

RCBS seems to have the best warranty and Lyman is difficult to force to get warranty repairs. I bought a Gen 6 powder measure from Lyman; it failed after 5 months of use. I had to jump through hoops to get an RMA from them. They did, however, fix it and I've tested it, and it seems to work again.

Why? I was looking at them at the local CAL Ranch Store and Sportsman's Warehouse. What didn't you like?

Nevermind... I read all your past threads on the issues you had.
Yeah. I am really disappointed in the quality of them for the price. For a $2000+ rifle I think you should never have a problem. All 3 that I have had, had bad chambers or incredibly slow barrels. The 6.5x284 Norma I bought wouldn't shoot anything over 2800fps without pressure issues. The 300 prc has The same issue, and my 338 lapua has such a slow barrel that it's embarrassing. It won't shoot a 250gr bullet over 2800 fps. Shoots 300s at 2600 and that's it. I have since rebarreled the 6.5 and 300prc, much better now. The 338 lapua is going to get redone into a 338 improved.

CED M2 Shooting Chronograph caused me more frustration then anything else I use to reload..

BTO bullet sorting stand or 400$ on bullet tipping equipment. Whole lot of wasted time and never could see the results on target.