Have any of you purchased the Annealeez Annealer?

I've had mine for a few years now and it seems to do a good job. I have to turn it down really slow and check for some glow in the neck in an almost dark room to get the speed right. Have had no problems with the torch but have to make sure you start with a full bottle of propane so you can get a more consistant burn rate for a longer period of time. And don't remember but it seems like it took a month or so to get mine.

Hi,

I am asking because I ordered one 11 days ago. Problem is I never got a ship notice. A few days ago I sent a email to them and never heard back. A couple days ago I sent a second email. Nothing.
I found a phone number online for reloader gadgets LLC. Tried calling the number several times today at different times. No one ever picked up. So I am curious how the sale and shipping etc went if you purchased one?

Thanks in advance.

Their homepage says 4-5 weeks out on all orders. Mine took 4 weeks.

I did NOT read the title of this thread correctly I just stopped in to see how many more people got banned by Len.... My bad. Sounds like a great product, while it takes a while at first, with a little patience, it's worth the wait.

I did NOT read the title of this thread correctly I just stopped in to see how many more people got banned by Len.... My bad. Sounds like a great product, while it takes a while at first, with a little patience, it's worth the wait.

LOL on the part about Len banning people. Glad to know it's worth the wait. Sounds like a good solid company. Hopefully this thread will do more good for them than bad. Most seet to have a really positive view of this company and it's product which makes me feel good about my purchase. Thanks again to everyone the contributed info.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts