wolves and elk

I think you're on to something.
So we have wolves in MI UP and they will not be a problem since the UP is isolated by the Mackinac Strait between Lake Michigan and Lake Huron. Must be me. I am sure wolves are afraid of walking on ice or hate water. Yep we now have wolves here in lower MI. I bet they will hate our small elk herd. I wonder if same thought process to put wolves in ALL past areas: Aspen, Vail, Steamboat Springs. Bet they would love the sushi scraps, x-country skiers (fair chase I think), their pack howls would add nice back drop for the condos. We once had T-Rex wandering about, doesn't mean we need to reintroduce them. Environments change and once was is not sometimes viable once more. I am starting to think this is a means to shut down hunting so wolves can eat. Ergo hunting is no longer necessary.

I guess the food is just going to show up , that Elk roast we had for Sunday dinner was pretty good

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.