• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wo Leupold FX3s 6x42- Both Rare, One LRD and one CDS, and Ultra Rare Alumina Flip Ups

Spence1875

I have bought and sold lots here with no issues. I prefer PP FF, Zelle, a check or MO, check only takes a day or two to clear anymore. I will do FTF in Houston TX area.

Either of these would make a perfect mountain rifle, very lite, very bright and tough as nails.

Leupold FX 3 6x42 with Long Range Duplex- Hard to find model. As new in box with all including neoprene cover. $450 shipped

Leupold FX 3 6x42 Standard Duplex with CDS elevation turret- Hard to find model. As new no box. This is one of the best CDS turrets I have spun, very positive clocks, perfect tension to move but won't move by accident. $375 shipped.

Add to either of the above, NOT for sale without a scope.

Butler Creel Flip Set $20

Leupold Alumina Objective Only $75. I am keeping the eyepiece, The 42mm front that fits these is Unubtanium, they have not made them in forever and are not making again I was told by Leupold. Not the same as the VX6 42mm.

No trades needed right now.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3187.jpeg
    IMG_3187.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_3188.jpeg
    IMG_3188.jpeg
    329.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_3189.jpeg
    IMG_3189.jpeg
    951.3 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_3191.jpeg
    IMG_3191.jpeg
    801.1 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
It is just a standard moa turret. I like the standard as u can change to any load or weather factors you need.

The custom turrets are only good for one lot of ammo or powder, at one elevation and temperature. They don't make sense to me other than they look nice.

Spence

It is just a standard moa turret. I like the standard as u can change to any load or weather factors you need.

The custom turrets are only good for one lot of ammo or powder, at one elevation and temperature. They don't make sense to me other than they look nice.

Spence

I will take the CDS.