• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Leupold Alumina Flip up Caps

Killertraylor

I have 6 Leupold Alumina scope covers - all brand new, never used. One of the 44mm was taken out of the package.

$40 ea for the 44mm objective covers (part number 117608 fits VX-6 and others)
$35 for Standard 34mm eyepiece cover (Leupold part number 59055)SOLD
$35 for VX-6 Eyepiece cover (Leupold part number 117611)SOLD

$35 shipped for 50mm Alumina YL Intensifier (Leupold part number 57744 - discontinued and hard to find)

All prices include shipping. Prefer Paypal friends and family. Cross posted, so first "Ill take it" posted takes it.

Joe
108441.jpeg

Last edited:
Not clear what's still available but if the 44mm objective covers are available, I need 2 of them and will purchase them both. I need the eye pieces too but it looks like they're gone. Please PM details. Thanks,

Not clear what's still available but if the 44mm objective covers are available, I need 2 of them and will purchase them both. I need the eye pieces too but it looks like they're gone. Please PM details. Thanks,
The 44mm caps are all still available. I've got 2 set aside for you and sent a PM with payment information. One 44mm left and the yellow intensifier left.

I have 6 Leupold Alumina scope covers - all brand new, never used. One of the 44mm was taken out of the package.

$40 ea for the 44mm objective covers (part number 117608 fits VX-6 and others)
$35 for Standard 34mm eyepiece cover (Leupold part number 59055)SOLD
$35 for VX-6 Eyepiece cover (Leupold part number 117611)SOLD

$35 shipped for 50mm Alumina YL Intensifier (Leupold part number 57744 - discontinued and hard to find)

All prices include shipping. Prefer Paypal friends and family. Cross posted, so first "Ill take it" posted takes it.

Joe
108441.jpeg
Any 44 mm left?

Received my two caps yesterday. Thanks for the quick turn-around.
Killertraylor is GTG. Clean transaction. No hic-ups. Thanks,

Recent Posts