• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Winchester Model 70 Laredo .300 Win Mag Pics Working NOW!!!

Totch94

This hurts me to do so, but I am selling a fine rifle from my collection to help finance an upcoming hunt.

This rifle started life as a Winchester Model 70 Laredo. I have had the factory trigger worked until it is just a dream. Barrel was fluted by Billy Tierce of Utica Mississippi. Entire rifle (internal and external) was finished in Birdsong's Green T and Black T teflon coating. The stock was dipped by Advanced Coatings of Atkinson IL. This rifle will shoot bugholes with 180 Grain Winchester Ballistic Silvertips. It is a one of a kind shooter out of the box. It has aluminum bedding blocks and the barrel is free floated. I will take $1050 to your FFL for the Rifle with the Leupold Bases and rings and throw in a box and a half of factory ammo to get you started. This Rifle is in absolute MINT condition. This model is no longer made and there are not many around. Here are the pics:

IMG_0948.jpg

IMG_0947.jpg

IMG_0941.jpg

IMG_0943.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

Last edited: