• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Winchester model 12

deerslayer64d

I am currently looking for a needle in the haystack, I'm looking for a Winchester model 12 28ga field grade, no vent rib or engraving just the plane field grade to complete my model 12 collection. Must be original and in good to better condition.

WOW... good luck in finding that, hopefully someone has one in the gun safe. I am looking for a 20 gauge with a 25" full or modified choke barrel. These are fantastic shotguns from the past! DD62

jaquas.com
This place has a couple 20's showing . Hope you find one I see them fairly regularly

I have a matching set (serial numbers) of model 12's in 12 and 16 gauge. Both are in like new condition. Were my uncles and Gransfathers.

That's very cool ! My two 20's have back to back serial numbers my dad special ordered them from the factory one for him and one for my mom , when my dad passed in 88 we gave one to my BIL and I just got it back this year after he passed. I thought it was gone forever