• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WINCHESTER MODEL 12, 12GUAGE, RUGER STAINLESS 44MAG

Please be aware that shipping a handgun requires an ffl shipping to another ffl. In most cases, the shipping ffl will charge a premium to do it. In the not to distant past I shipped handguns for $35-$50 dollars. Last month I shipped one and it cost me $100.

I appreciate the update, I wasn't aware it was quite that expensive. Goes to show how long it's been since I had a handgun shipped. If you don't mind, I'll give you a call tomorrow and talk with you about it.

Individuals can ship handguns to an FFL, but UPS requires that they go next day. USPS will accept shipments from a FFL holder only and those can go Priority mail. So it usually works out cheaper to use a ffl. The UPS rules are carrier rules, not laws. So, can technically be shipped other ways, but won't be covered if a claim is made.

Individuals can ship handguns to an FFL, but UPS requires that they go next day. USPS will accept shipments from a FFL holder only and those can go Priority mail. So it usually works out cheaper to use a ffl. The UPS rules are carrier rules, not laws. So, can technically be shipped other ways, but won't be covered if a claim is made.
that is the only way I ship firearms. I take it to my ffl and when he receives the buyers copy of his ffl user then I ship, thanks for headsup.

When was the last time you guys shipped a handgun? Last month I went to the post office, ups and fed-ex terminals and was told the same by all three. They wouldn't accept shipments from anyone other than an ffl. I ship long guns fairly frequently have had no problem.

When was the last time you guys shipped a handgun? Last month I went to the post office, ups and fed-ex terminals and was told the same by all three. They wouldn't accept shipments from anyone other than an ffl. I ship long guns fairly frequently have had no problem.
I was advised that the easiest way was for the buyer to send copy of receiving ffl to shipper ffl then I take the weapon to shipper ffl and he will charge me $25 for packaging material and then I pay for shipping from me to buyer. I use UPS for the tracking information, and I ask for delivery conformation, NEVER HAD A PROBLEM. USPS does not usually deliver on dates quoted, hope this helps. ALWAYS SHIP FROM FFL TO FFL.

all of these are sold will update more soon thanks everyone for the purchases and interest, the widow put it to good use, check back soon with more rifles, shotguns and pistols.