winchester 25wssm

lineworker81

I have a winchester model 70 coyote with stainless barrel and laminated stock. Can anyone tell me if these guns are accurate or not? i got it along time ago and it was unfired so i just put it up. I was debating geting brass and dies and seeing how fun it is to shoot. Anybody shot one or have one? Are the hard to come by or have they just faded away?

I hope for your sake that you have brass and/or ammo... It is nearly impossible to find. I have a buddy with a .223 WSSM and he asked me to find some for him...It was not an easy task.

I have a winchester model 70 coyote with stainless barrel and laminated stock. Can anyone tell me if these guns are accurate or not? i got it along time ago and it was unfired so i just put it up. I was debating geting brass and dies and seeing how fun it is to shoot. Anybody shot one or have one? Are the hard to come by or have they just faded away?

I have a win m70 Coyote stainless/laminate in 25wssm also. It is a fairly accurate rifle, but it seems to only really like mild loads. You will be looking for brass for a good while or paying the piper good for it. Win seemed to cut the wssm's all out the start of the last run on ammo and they haven't made more since. Honestly, I'd either get case forming dies to make the brass from wsm brass or sell the rifle to someone with brass... And no, I don't want another wssm...

Thanks guys. I was kinda expecting the brass to be hard to find. I may decide to put my time and energy into something else.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.