• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Win. Model 70 Featherweight 7mm WSM

TRB&B

Model 70 Winchester Featherweight in the 7mm WSM cal. for sale!
It has Leupold rings & bases with a 3x12x50 Nikon Buckmaster scope.
The gun has Mauser extractor feed. The scope was purchase new & comes with the org. box & papers. Also have a RCBS 2-die set of reloading dies & a RCBS trim die. I have 75 pieces of brass ( a mix of Nickel & Brass) reloaded two times each that would go with the gun.

My pet loads for this gun are 160gr Barnes TSX or MRX over 60grs. of IMR 4831, and for lighter game I use 139gr Hornady IB bt. over 62grs. AA 4350.

I had the gun three years and it's accounted for two Elk & one Mule Deer. The gun has great wood but has two marks, by each swivel studs, these both came for the Wyoming & Utah hunts. Just reminders of being lucky enough to down these great animals. The reason for the sale is I have found the need for a custom rifle that I must pool my $$ to order.
The gun, scope w/mount & rings, reloading & trim dies and 75 rounds of brass are price at $850 + $20 shipping to your FFL dealer.

I'll upload a few pictures and if interested leave you email address and I will send more.
Thanks David

Last edited:
model 70 winchester featherweight in the 7mm wsm cal. For sale!
It has leupold rings & bases with a 3x12x50 nikon buckmaster scope.
The gun has mauser extractor feed. The scope was purchase new & comes with the org. Box & papers. Also have a rcbs 2-die set of reloading dies & a rcbs trim die. I have 75 pieces of brass ( a mix of nickel & brass) reloaded two times each that would go with the gun.

My pet loads for this gun are 160gr barnes tsx or mrx over 60grs. Of imr 4831, and for lighter game i use 139gr hornady ib bt. Over 62grs. Aa 4350.

I had the gun three years and it's accounted for two elk & one mule deer. The gun has great wood but has two marks, by each swivel studs, these both came for the wyoming & utah hunts. Just reminders of being lucky enough to down these great animals. The reason for the sale is i have found the need for a custom rifle that i must pool my $$ to order.
The gun, scope w/mount & rings, reloading & trim dies and 75 rounds of brass are price at $850 + $20 shipping to your ffl dealer.

I'll upload a few pictures and if interested leave you email address and i will send more.
Thanks david
sold!!!!!!!