• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

LH unfired Win model 70 Featherweight in 7mm WSM

Lefty38-55

New in box, part of the last run there EVER will be on truly left-handed rifles from Winchester. UNfired in 7mm WSM ... bought it as I am a lefty, but hunt the east coast and it is just tooooo much caliber.

I always dreamed about owning one and found this unfired and my Xmas bonus bought it for me ... but it's too much caliber and recoil for whitetail deer within 200-yards or less. Yeah, I could load it down, but I'd rather just dream about owning one in a more classic (to me) caliber and letting someone who can use the power of a Win Short Magnum have the fun of breaking her in!

$1050 firm, plus $30 fixed shipping (I'll cover any overage, insured for full amount too). A $25 transfer fee (if needed) may be needed if your FFL will not accept shipment from a private citizen. I'll need a copy of their FFL and will verify it prior to shipment. Buyer's Dealer must pass the FFL verification check like done on G-Broker and other firearms auction sites.
Winchester Model 70 LH.jpg