Win 6 TAC 15/15i Arrows - Give Away Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own or plan to own a TAC crossbow. Enter Me In The TAC 15 Arrow Give Away Contest

funny i just looked at one the other day! if wife wasn't with me i would have bought it!!

"I own or plan to own a TAC crossbow. Enter Me In The TAC 15 Arrow Give Away Contest"

"I own or plan to own a TAC crossbow. Enter Me In The TAC 15 Arrow Give Away Contest"

lightbulbPlease Enter Me In The PSE Tac 15/15i Arrow Give Away Contest I Plan To Own One Soon!!! And Thank You All In The LRH Community Who Helped, Native Born And Texan By The Grace Of GOD....

I am saving the money up now for one of these crossbows so that I can engage in some long range turkey hunting.

"Enter Me In The TAC 15 Arrow Give Away Contest"

Please, don't enter me in the contest as I have no plans for acquiring this rig any time soon.

However, I have questions about using fixed blade broadheads at 100 yards particularly at the speeds advertised. In Washington State, one must use only a fixed blade broadhead when hunting "big game". Expandables are fine for small game and turkey here.

I also hunt with a modern compound bow and my Magnus Stingers fly exactly to the same point of impact as my practice Combo-Ponts out to 50 yards. I have yet to test them beyond that range. Of course, my heavy arrows (490 grains) are only clicking along at about 240 fps.

I will be interested in the ensuing discussion.

PS Fifty yards qualifies as "long range" for archery in my mind. One hundred yards sounds incredible. A bubble level and range finder would be REQUIRED.

It would be great to have own a cross bow that could shoot a group like that at 100 yards Cant image a bow shooting like rifle. long gun

I own or plan to own a TAC crossbow. Enter Me In The TAC 15 Arrow Give Away Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.