Will you pray for my neighbour?

Calvin45

Hi LRH people, I know many of you are praying folks so I'm just putting out there something I hope you'll pray about:

My neighbors across the street, a couple in their late 60s (I think) that run a family plumbing and heating business, very unexpectedly lost their son last night. He was 44 years old, no history of health problems,
Complained of severe chest pain and went in to the hospital, was gone less than two hours later. He leaves behind a wife, a 20 year old son, a 14 year old son, and a 6 year old daughter, as well as both of his parents.

Just a very hard time for their family and the community right here right now, so unexpected. Appreciate your prayers.

Hi LRH people, I know many of you are praying folks so I'm just putting out there something I hope you'll pray about:

My neighbors across the street, a couple in their late 60s (I think) that run a family plumbing and heating business, very unexpectedly lost their son last night. He was 44 years old, no history of health problems,
Complained of severe chest pain and went in to the hospital, was gone less than two hours later. He leaves behind a wife, a 20 year old son, a 14 year old son, and a 6 year old daughter, as well as both of his parents.

Just a very hard time for their family and the community right here right now, so unexpected. Appreciate your prayers.
Prayers sent.