Why so many Trigger Tech triggers for sale?

I got the Specials, but like a 1lbs trigger. The Specials say 1lbs, but the Diamond versions felt crisper at that setting without the adjust screw dangling out the bottom to get there. :) The Specials are great at 1.5lbs and up.

I have 4 Diamonds now. 3 Bolt, 1 AR. Such a lovely and easy to adjust trigger!

I think some try out the flat vs curved trigger also.
yes just sold a special curve one for the and put in the flat in my hunting rig set at 1 1/2 lbs. On my old bench rest I have a 4 oz no safety a old I think jewel

The triggers aren't bad but the bolt release on the ones for a Remington 700 SUCKS! It so flimsy it's almost impossible to get reliable operation. I'd take a Walker trigger every day over a Triger tech. My go to is a Jewell. 100% operation, 100% of the time.
I have been shooting Jewell trigger for 25 years. But the safety lever on the Trigger Tech is leaps and bounds ahead of the mushy safety release on a Jewell; if that's your biggest hang up with the TT.

It seems to me that I see a lot of Trigger Tech triggers for sale on this forum and other forums. Is there something about them that people don't like?
People get guns that have them installed by the factory or the get a model that doesn't suit their needs. And then swap up. I bought a gun with a TT Primary from the factory and r/r it with a TT Diamond. Then they turn around and sell the original one. It's not because the TT triggers are junk, because they are really good kit! I'm impressed by their performance every time I shoot!

I was recently at the range and the shooter next to me was commenting on the vapor trail from the HH bullet. I was not seeing it clearly when shooting. I asked him to take a couple of shots with my rifle so could view it clearly. He was immediately sold on the TT Special set at 1.8 lbs. Stated he was ordering one as soon as he returned home. BTW, he put both shots in the same hole.

Keep a close watch out for the Triggertech Independence Day Primary Triggers near and around the 4th of July.They are special run Primary triggers discounted at that time.You can usually save around $50.00 or more per trigger.I think with my discounts,my cheapest one cost me around $90 last year.I think the average cost was around $115,which is a very good price for a great trigger.I thought I had my Remington triggers tuned well until I got my first Triggertech trigger.I could see about 1/4" movement of the crosshairs on the target as my rifle was going off.I always just thought that was a normal part of the recoil before you totally loose sight of your target during recoil.With my Triggertech,I no longer notice that movement pre-recoil.The trigger breaks frictionless and it feels different.I think I have eight of them now and am quite pleased with these triggers.