Huber concepts or Trigger Tech triggers

I have a Huber 2 stage. Simply put, it is amazing. The first stage is buttery smooth and the final stage breaks beautifully. Everyone that has felt the trigger says now they have something else to spend more money on.

Thanks for your response. I am really looking toward a Huber, I just don't want to
go to a 2 stage trigger, because it will be different from my other triggers. I think I may go with Huber's single stage trigger.
Thanks again

That I don't know. Right now it seems like the Jewel I need is unavailable any where I look. I do know jewels can be finicky if they get dirty and dirt comes with hunting.

The dirt factor was a part of my choice with the Huber. I have not cleaned it once and it has seen dust, sand, and dirt with zero problems. While I don't pour grit into the mechanism I don't baby it either. It feels the same today as when I first got it.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.