Who's successfuly using imr 8133?

Shoots well for me. I like it.

KkOeWUU.jpg

What kind of velocity are you seeing? Got a jug of it to try out.

What kind of velocity are you seeing? Got a jug of it to try out.
Labradar was used for these numbers. That group was 2960 with ES of 12. A prevIous group was 2957 and ES of 18. It's been fairly consistent and hangs around the 15-20 ES with other bullet, brass, and primer combos. I've been happy with it.

Labradar was used for these numbers. That group was 2960 with ES of 12. A prevIous group was 2957 and ES of 18. It's been fairly consistent and hangs around the 15-20 ES with other bullet, brass, and primer combos. I've been happy with it.

Wow that's awesome. I'm getting 2875 es 12 sd of 4 in Norma brass right now with h1000 and 26 inch barrel. My gun didn't like retumbo so I gave up on it maybe I gave up to quick lol. Figured I would buy a jug of 8133 because 565 and 570 is like finding a unicorn. Is your rifle a custom build?

Wow that's awesome. I'm getting 2875 es 12 sd of 4 in Norma brass right now with h1000 and 26 inch barrel. My gun didn't like retumbo so I gave up on it maybe I gave up to quick lol. Figured I would buy a jug of 8133 because 565 and 570 is like finding a unicorn. Is your rifle a custom build?
It's a Christensen Arms Ridgeline. Overall cartridge length is about 3.65". I started with 8133 bc I couldn't find any of the powders you mention. I think I'll stick with it for now.

Oh I must of missed it first go around sorry about that. Ya nothing wrong with that load at all. I just seen adg brass on the net the first time a few days ago. How do you like it. Does it weigh more or less as other brass? How does it compare to case capacity? I got to get away from Norma to soft for my liking. After a couple reloads primers feel little loose.

Oh I must of missed it first go around sorry about that. Ya nothing wrong with that load at all. I just seen adg brass on the net the first time a few days ago. How do you like it. Does it weigh more or less as other brass? How does it compare to case capacity? I got to get away from Norma to soft for my liking. After a couple reloads primers feel little loose.
I like the brass. It is heavier than the w-w brass I was using before. I definitely dropped my powder charge in order to use it . That is clearly explained on their website. I'm out of town right now or I would give you numbers. Primers are good so far but will see as I continue to shoot.

I've only shot a few rounds at 225 yards to find max pressure and determine velocity. The 8133 had slightly more pressure and slightly less velocity in my gun. The 8133 is top picture and h1000 is on bottom. My gun likes the h1000.

300 rum
Nosler 1x brass
Fed 215M
Berger 230
29" barrel

5F42FE80-5BDC-4479-A637-2F2143D93583.jpeg

D543DB5E-5E28-404C-8261-EF5004B0CC39.jpeg

That's interesting that IMR 8133 is so much slower than H1000 but it showed more pressure at the same speeds?

They were almost identical in my gun. The 8133 showed ejector marks sooner by a half grain or so and felt a little more recoil. I would call max for both in my gun at 90 grains and there is only about 20 FPS difference at max. I plan to go back around 88 with h1000 and there is more FPS difference at that Load.

Recent Posts