IMR 8133?

N570 would give you the highest velocity and also good accuracy but can be difficult to find. N565 is more available and should also work well. 8133 might even be ok but as I mentioned, I had high es with it. There's nothing wrong with H1000, you just wont get quite the velocity as the orhers mentioned. You should be able to reach your 2900-2950 goal with H1000 in that case. Good luck!
rich

I'm quite confident h1000 is not going to make it over 2900. Primer signs and heavy bolt lift. Need to shoot retumbo some more. Is the realistic life of a barrel going to know that it shot h1000 vs n570 its whole life? I see the heat potential numbers are kind of on opposite ends of the range, but is it just splitting hairs or is it significantly different?

I'm quite confident h1000 is not going to make it over 2900. Primer signs and heavy bolt lift. Need to shoot retumbo some more. Is the realistic life of a barrel going to know that it shot h1000 vs n570 its whole life? I see the heat potential numbers are kind of on opposite ends of the range, but is it just splitting hairs or is it significantly different?
Depends on who you talk to? Ill find out because im using 570.

****! I nailed it when I guessed N570. It's sitting right on top of it. :D

N570 does awesome in the STW, Nosler, and RUM cartridges, but it's hard to find and expensive... I'll have to try some 8133 when it drops.
I use it with 143eld's in my 6.5-300 wby mag. Works real well

Yeah I don't know why I even bothered I just came across a couple bottles I haven't reloaded the 65-300 in a while but I did pick up a 28 nosler so I was hoping to find some information about that powder with that cartridge.