7mmWSM and IMR 8133

Not impressed with IMR8133, and that's okay because it's been discontinued. In my 26" Brux bbl 9"twist, 66grs of H1000 is pushing a 184 gr Berger at 3,000 fps, plus this load printed a .403 five-shot group at 100yds in NV desert field conditions( Tightest group I've ever shot out of this rifle)

I would agree with Retumbo, but in lighter bullets 160 or less. Then H1000 with 160+ bullets. If you can score RE23, then it expands both above and below 160 gr. bullets. Just my experience. All of these suggestions I used Fed mag LRP primers. Since Enduron is vanishing, starting over is necessary.

I would agree with Retumbo, but in lighter bullets 160 or less. Then H1000 with 160+ bullets. If you can score RE23, then it expands both above and below 160 gr. bullets. Just my experience. All of these suggestions I used Fed mag LRP primers. Since Enduron is vanishing, starting over is necessary.
why h100 with heavier?

H1000 has a better burn rate for heavier bullets. I found that Retumbo excels in the lighter weight bullets in my rifles. It's not that you can't switch them or try them. Do both for yours if you choose. But when I'm doing a ladder test, at the top end you may see a spike in speed that is not consistent with the rest of the test. That to me is a concern.