Who's successfuly using imr 8133?

I've used it in a 25-06 with 121 grain hammer hunters. I was able to reach 3160 FPS without any issues. I stopped at 100 percent case capacity.

I found the copper fouling reduction claims to be valid.

Brentc, thanks for posting - that's the exact combo I'm going to be testing out (212 ELDX in a RUM).

It's a good combo. During my workup from 91 - 94 grains, the worst groups were 3/4 MOA with a 212 seated at .040" off the lands. My load ended up at 92.5 grains in Bertram brass with a 215M. I hit slight pressure at 93.0 and hard bolt lift at 93.5.

It's a good combo. During my workup from 91 - 94 grains, the worst groups were 3/4 MOA with a 212 seated at .040" off the lands. My load ended up at 92.5 grains in Bertram brass with a 215M. I hit slight pressure at 93.0 and hard bolt lift at 93.5.
Are you singing feeding those long as$ pills.

Ok, my bad. I have a Wyatt's mbe-3 too. I am thinking of 208 ELDM, sorry. Tried those and was jumping .125" to fit the mag.

To the OP. I'm using it successfully in my 300 RUM with 212 ELD-Xs at 3140 fps. It's doing quite well for me

Have you tried it with lighter bullets like the Barnes 175?

I have a 300 RUM Montana that has been doing well with H1000, have not gotten promising results with Retumbo. RE25 has been doing pretty good also.

Any input would be appreciated.

Randy

Have you tried it with lighter bullets like the Barnes 175?

I have a 300 RUM Montana that has been doing well with H1000, have not gotten promising results with Retumbo. RE25 has been doing pretty good also.

Any input would be appreciated.

Randy

No. I haven't used anything lighter, but there is enough room in the case to increase the powder charge to shoot lighter bullets.

I tried it with no good results so far in 270 Sherman with 170 grain Berger and 300 Dakota. Both with no good es or accuracy. The es was so bad that it destroyed my temp stability tests! I tried 4 different primers to see if that was the problem and some seating depth. Just wont work for me. For temp stability it ranged from .4-.7 depending on if the largest es was in or out of my data. Still going to try it in 338 rum and maybe my edge. Also have a friend trying it in his 338 lapua soon. It has acted more like n570 for burn rate for me so far. I bought 8 pounds right off the bat... might not have been a good idea.

My ES was 30 fps outside the accuracy node, but it settled in at 9 fps after getting the load tuned in. I guess I need to see if it's as stable as advertised.

I tried it with no good results so far in 270 Sherman with 170 grain Berger and 300 Dakota. Both with no good es or accuracy. The es was so bad that it destroyed my temp stability tests! I tried 4 different primers to see if that was the problem and some seating depth. Just wont work for me. For temp stability it ranged from .4-.7 depending on if the largest es was in or out of my data. Still going to try it in 338 rum and maybe my edge. Also have a friend trying it in his 338 lapua soon. It has acted more like n570 for burn rate for me so far. I bought 8 pounds right off the bat... might not have been a good idea.

I had high SD and ES until I approached 100 percent case fill then it leveled out nicely. I was using magnum primers even in the 25-06.

I tried 215, 215 match, 250, and rem mag primers in Dakota and nothing worked even right at 100% fill. In the 270 sherman I tried fed 210 match 200 and br 2. I know elkaholic had the same results as me in his 30-375 prc si and he tried a lot of different combos. Guess it just didn't like our rifles. I'll still try it in a 338 rum but after that it's going down the road for me. I sure hope it works for the 338 rum because it is for a friend and he would buy it.

Holy ---- ! This ---- is the dirtiest------- ---- I've ever seen in my ------- life!
I thought Retumbo was dirty but ----, ------ ------!
Ran 98% to 100% useable case capacity and lost 150 fps from Retumbo. ------- ------ ------!