Who is hunting Kansas this year?

So that's why you got that bad a@@ ML and nightforce scope. I too will be hunting deer w/ my ML this fall in Southern Utah....I have a CVS Accura V2.... very accurate. Best of luck on your hunt.

I did Kansas a few years ago and had a great time. If it wasn't for the lack of guidance from you know The guide I would have had that much more fun. Great place to hunt and our guide had excellent land and very nice people. I just went to a place that seemed to have a specific spot for each hunter planned out. I.E. some guys had amazing spots and I had a spot with one shooting lane 80 yards and a split second to decide on shooting. This after I told them it's my first white tail hunt out of state and I told them what I was looking for. Few other issues I had with the place which is why I don't go back but overall still fun. Good luck

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.