Which retical to get installed in vx3

My favorite reticle is Holland's ART Reticle, since it actually lists the MOA internally in the reticle.
No more counting lines, which takes more time and can add to confusion when under pressure to make a shot.
Contact me if you have more questions about it.
Holland's Gunsmithing & Shooters Supply Click on "Advanced Reticle Technology"
I have a vx3 and im going to send it in to get a new retical , mildots or varmint hunter. It is and will be installed on my 338 rum. Which one to get , im not a fan of turrets so dots is the way to go

Leupold just came out with an MOA reticle that looks very nice. It is called TS-321. If you go to the new products link on their home page you can see it. It is now available in the 4-14 vx3 and mark 4's. I talked to the custom shop last week and they said the reticle would be available for the 6-20 scopes in March. It looks very usable. Reminds me of the vortex xlr.

Levi,
That is a good looking reticle.
I have been harping on Leupold for a long time to get a decent MOA reticle-Nice.
For hunting I don't see the need for that much wind myself, but for practice and other uses it comes in handy

I'm really thinking about trying one of these out when they come out in the 6-20. I think it is going to be very nice. It is either that or the nightforce shv. I'm really struggling between the two.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.