Which Berger BC is the correct one

I have used Berger bullets almost exclusively for the past several years. Regardless of the BC listed in Berger's data, I typically reduce the catalogue BC by 6%. It works very well in my load development.

gibar,

Technically speaking, both are correct although basically a G1 BC refers to flat base bullets and the G7 BC is more oriented to boat tail bullets.

From Berger:

What is the difference between G1 and G7 BC?

Posted March 6, 2013
Our flat based bullets only have a G1 coefficient while our boat tails will have both G1 and G7 coefficients. G1 and G7 are two different methods of calculating Ballistics.
G1 is the old system for measuring BC and is suitable for flat based bullets, but many bullet manufacturers use this coefficient for boat tail bullets as well, so we include the G1 information so that you can directly compare our bullets to their bullets.
G7 is an updated equation and the better system of measuring a ballistic coefficient. It provides more accurate and reliable results when calculating trajectory using a ballistics program that allows for a G7 to be used.
You can find more detailed information on our blog at the link below:
A Better Ballistic Coefficient | By Bryan Litz | Berger Bullets Blog

Regards.

As they refine their measured BC's they'll be able to update the website. The box, not so much. That should answer your question.

The BC's listed on the website or the BC on the box(2016 105hybrid production)? Thanks in advance.

I just confirmed last week with a Berger Representative that the updated BC on their website is correct. They've updated their testing for BC measurements.

But yes, you should confirm your drops at distance also.

Here is a bit more detail on our BC changes we've recently made: Update of Berger Bullets

The most recent information will always be the most up to date and correct, usually the website, as this can be changed when we need to where a printed copy of something may be older. If you ever any questions on it, we are just a phone call or email away.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.