Where's the Bore Tech solvents? C4, Eliminator etc.

KyleC

Not sure what forum to ask this, but where is all the Bore Tech Solvent at? I cant' find anything in stock at the supply warehouse's. I emailed Bore Tech and they respond with "we have PLENTY in stock, not sure why they're not ordering?". I'd order direct, but shipping for a 16oz bottle is over $20.

I expect you'll need to find a large dealer/shop to find it stocked. Local dealer (small shop) tried to get set up with Bore-Tech and said it was too large of a minimum order for him to bear. I hate to hear that as they are very good products.

I know this doesn't help today, but BoreTech has Black Friday sales every year. Get on their email list.

Not sure what forum to ask this, but where is all the Bore Tech Solvent at? I cant' find anything in stock at the supply warehouse's. I emailed Bore Tech and they respond with "we have PLENTY in stock, not sure why they're not ordering?". I'd order direct, but shipping for a 16oz bottle is over $20.
Creedmoor sports in Alabama has the 16 oz bottle for $27.95, and flat rate shipping of $7.95 That's the best deal I could find

ECop! on Ebay has a bottle listed for $27.95 with free shipping. They don't list the size of the bottle, but if you read down in the description, the part number reveals it is only 4 oz. Deceptive advertising, because the bottle they show in the picture appears to be the full size 16 oz bottle, but there are no numbers on the label to indicate the size.

I ordered mine through Amazon. It came right away, I could not get their lead remover formula as it was on back order, but came off back order from Midway in a week. I am going to try some in my rimfires and see how it does. Of all the cleaners I have used over the years, Boretech seems really good.

I was in your shoes just a couple weeks ago and couldn't make the math pencil out on the high shipping cost for just a bottle or two of the stuff. You can buy it on Midway and I was able to order the Bore Tech Eliminator, Carbon Remover, and Copper solvent. I ordered mine during one of their free shipping promotions too but it doesn't work on backorders FYI. Looks like Midway is out of stock on all their stuff again, but if you're not in a hurry, set up an alert for the items you want and Midway will ping you when they come back in. At least their normal shipping prices aren't that bad and they often have a $10 off if you spend $75 promotion which essentially covers the shipping cost. I don't know about you, but I can always find a few more things I need to get me to $75.