Where to Watch For Primers

As maybe some of you do, watching availability has almost become it's own hobby for me. I believe much of the shortages in things like primer, and maybe powder, has to do with huge demand and high prices for loaded ammo. But where just weeks ago decent but not good 22lr was $200/1k I just bought 2k for $150 CCI SV high quality stuff. Just a few weeks ago 9mm in reloadable cases was $600/1k I have seen multiple place with it in the $400-$500 range recently. 12 ga slugs were totally unavailable for a long time, but in the recent weeks I have seen them in multiple places, staying in stock over multiple days for under $2/round. I don't think this is random, I think it is supply and demand. The websites mentioned above had ZERO primers for a long time, PV didn't even have their website set up to list them for a long time, now some are showing up. Even if still expensive as noted by others so much better than GB scalpers prices. Maybe I am overly optimistic. I decided to pay $200 over decent pre-pandemic prices for 1k reloadable 9mm rather than $250 for 1k small pistol primer and have to pay for other components and then reload them. I have seen similar with guns, you could not find a 308 AR 6 month ago other than the uber expensive ones, not Sigs, Savages, Bear Creeks and PSA's are common to find. Just what I think I see going on lately.

JB

As far as I know you cannot ship hazardous material USPS it must go ground.
I shipped some primers to a friend UPS and they said there is no special charge
For haz mat. Just need proper labeling and It must be shipped from a qualified
facility.

SemperFi