Where to Order Defiance Tenacity/Anti?

swnehunter

I'm trying to build a 6.5 PRC and just need an action. I've decided on the Defiance Tenacity - Medium (Rem SA), but would consider the Anti if it's available. Where is the best place to look for these actions to get them the quickest? Or will I just have to accept the long wait times?

We don't have any anti's at the moment- however, I just received notification that I have 3 anti-x XM length magnums inbound!

I know you mentioned a regular short action, however - the PRC really shines with the XM length. If you need a custom cut stock I can help with that as well.

I'll help in any way I can!

I'm trying to build a 6.5 PRC and just need an action. I've decided on the Defiance Tenacity - Medium (Rem SA), but would consider the Anti if it's available. Where is the best place to look for these actions to get them the quickest? Or will I just have to accept the long wait times?
When you get post count up shoot me a pm I may can help you out

We don't have any anti's at the moment- however, I just received notification that I have 3 anti-x XM length magnums inbound!

I know you mentioned a regular short action, however - the PRC really shines with the XM length. If you need a custom cut stock I can help with that as well.

I'll help in any way I can!
Here! I got excellent service and communication; he will serve you well.

Thanks for all the replies. I did miss out on the one or two Anti's that came available friday at bugholes.

I am pretty committed to the short action since my gunsmith has a shorter freebore reamer than standard, and I don't plan on shooting anything over 143 gr.

Highdrums correct. ANTI X short action 308 and mag bf w nitride will be here tomorrow. ANTI and Tenacity are coming also. By the end of May I will have an absolute pile of Defiance actions. I also have Pierce Engineering actions, manners stocks, proof sendero contour barrels, bottom metal, triggers, brakes, scopes, etc on the shelf.

Highdrums correct. ANTI X short action 308 and mag bf w nitride will be here tomorrow. ANTI and Tenacity are coming also. By the end of May I will have an absolute pile of Defiance actions. I also have Pierce Engineering actions, manners stocks, proof sendero contour barrels, bottom metal, triggers, brakes, scopes, etc on the shelf.
Any left hand models in those orders?
Thanks

Recent Posts