Where is the exbal ballistics calculator

carswellb58

I've been trying to find some way to get my hands on the exbal ballistics program, but have had no success. An attempt to reach the web site at www.perry-systems.com fails with a "not found" message, and none of the archive sites I've tried help. I even found a post with a phone number, but that gave me a "number is not in service" message.

I'm happy to pay for it if it's not free, but I just don't seem to be able to get to any site that will yield the desired download.

Can anyone make a suggestion?

I've been trying to find some way to get my hands on the exbal ballistics program, but have had no success. An attempt to reach the web site at www.perry-systems.com fails with a "not found" message, and none of the archive sites I've tried help. I even found a post with a phone number, but that gave me a "number is not in service" message.

I'm happy to pay for it if it's not free, but I just don't seem to be able to get to any site that will yield the desired download.

Can anyone make a suggestion?

They are no longer in business and IIRC, Bryan Litz said they were sued by Horus Vision years ago.

I would be happy to pay you for your trouble if you manage to find it and I'll drag an old system out of the closet to read the floppy.

I know there are other ballistics programs out there but I have reason to want to get my hands on this one. Let me know if you find it.

That would be :

John Moses
3813 Whiffletree Court
Plano, Texas 75023

Many thanks!! I really would like to repay you some way. Let me at least buy you lunch. Is there a Chili's near you?

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.