Where is the Exbal Program?

Asquared

Can anyone tell me where to find the Nightforce ballistics program? I have checked at nightforce .com and many other places only to find that they all say "no longer available" etc... Is there anyone that would be willing to send me the software or direct me to a place that I could actually purchase the software.

If it has for some reason disappeared as it seems it has can anyone tell me the most comparable program that will work with the dell pocket PC, and my laptop (PC).

Thanks,

Asquared

Yeah I have been on that website and thanks for the link but when you click on "buy program" it takes you to a link that says "Error page not found". I have looked other sites (Midway USA, Defensive Edge, optics USA etc.) and they have a link for the program but when you click on it says that the program is no longer offered.

Just wondering if anyone has any incite as to why it so hard to find on the web? Or if it is no longer offered?

Thanks

If you have a smart phone, get the Shooter app. I have Exbal and Shooter works just as well and it's on my iphone. Very easy to use. I have run them both at the same time and they are very close.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts