Where can I find Berger .338 bullets?

morepowder

Guys need some help; I'm wanting to try some Berger 300 grain, .338 caliber, Match Grade Elite Hunter bullets for my 338 LM for an elk hunt I have coming up next fall and I cant find any of these bullets anywhere. Does anyone know where I might get some? Can anyone give me their experience/ opinion with this bullets. Thanks in advance for your help

Got some 250gr interbonds and 215 gamekings sorted and weighed I need to unload. May be too light for you though.

Attachments

• 20131022_213301.jpg
    20131022_213301.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 99
Thanks for offer of the interbonds and gamekings but already shooting 250 lapua scenar's and looking to go to 300gr to try and lessen windage some and wanted to give the Bergers a try.

I have had 1000 of the Elite Hunters on order since last March. I NEED to do some plinking, so I just baught 750 300 grain Berger OTM Tactical's last week. Same BC...same everything..... except jacket thickness.

I'll keep the few Elite hunters I have left for hunting, and just plink steel / rocks with the OTM Tac's.

Try and find the tactical bullet for now.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.