Where can I find H1000 or RL 26?

hadjii

Can’t seem to find it in stock anywhere of course. Hoping someone knows where I can find some and help a guy out. Having a 7 SAUM built and want to get a pound or two of each to see what this rifle will like.
Don't know where you're at, but I've got a pound of H1000, minus about 10 reloads I'd give you. I bought it, tried loading maybe 10 rounds for my 6.5-06. Couldn't get close to the velocity I wanted. I have no use for it.

Matchbook454

Don't know where you're at, but I've got a pound of H1000, minus about 10 reloads I'd give you. I bought it, tried loading maybe 10 rounds for my 6.5-06. Couldn't get close to the velocity I wanted. I have no use for it.
I’m in IL about an hour west of Chicago. I did find both powders however I will still buy yours if you have no use for it and are somewhat local? Thanks for replying!

hadjii

I’m in IL about an hour west of Chicago. I did find both powders however I will still buy yours if you have no use for it and are somewhat local? Thanks for replying!
I'm in central iowa. I could ship it if you pay shipping. I'll just give you the powder. Not a big deal to me.

bubbadad

Can’t seem to find it in stock anywhere of course. Hoping someone knows where I can find some and help a guy out. Having a 7 SAUM built and want to get a pound or two of each to see what this rifle will like.
I am in southern Indiana and if you are close I could spare a couple pounds of RL26

claybreaker

I've bought RL26 and H1000 within the last of months by checking PrecisionReloading, powdervalley, 3rdgss.com DAILY. If they want you want buy it then, don't wait a half day or two days thinking they might have another powder you want... because the 1st one will be gone.
Good luck,

Matchbook454

I'm in central iowa. I could ship it if you pay shipping. I'll just give you the powder. Not a big deal to me.
Thanks, but I have found 4 lbs. I’d feel bad taking it now that I’ve been lucky enough to find some through a friend.

Dosh

Bruno Shooters Supply had H1000 a couple weeks ago. I got 8lb. Was there Friday and picked up H4350 and Varget, but didn't look for H1000. Beginning to think RL26 is just a myth here in Az.

Matchbook454

Bruno Shooters Supply had H1000 a couple weeks ago. I got 8lb. Was there Friday and picked up H4350 and Varget, but didn't look for H1000. Beginning to think RL26 is just a myth here in Az.
I was able to get the RL 26 from CAC Associates.

Dosh

454, thanks but I have never purchased powder anywhere but locally. I was only looking for some 26 just to give it a try. I can easily live without it.

Trending threads