When you tell the police “I didn’t like that law”

Gotta love the media, there words said-- "he has 3 1/2 DIAS kits. A DIAS kit is a sort of internal bumpstock kit"-- wt*!! Dias is a sort of bump stock? Wow.

Guess the reporter doesnt know how to use Google. Student is a mechanical engineer, he probably made his own dias.

Last edited:
I hated that article - This: "I don't think anyone would consider it a good idea to have a machine gun on a college campus. This isn't Afghanistan." implies that he had some sort of evil intent. Who really knows, but this is the type of verbiage that demonizes otherwise harmless behavior.

Gotta love the media, there words said-- "he has 3 1/2 DIAS kits. A DIAS kit is a sort of internal bumpstock kit"

Guess the reporter doesnt know how to use Google. Student is a mechanical engineer, he probably made his own dias.
The fact that they don't know what DIAS stands for, shows the intelligence level of the reporting these days. It's "sort of an internal bumpstock kit"??? Ummmm, NO!!! It's not! It's a drop-in auto sear. It is NOT like a bumpstock. It is what actually makes a machine-gun, a machine-gun!

The level of stupidity and lack of firearms knowledge is infuriating...Especially when they they're constantly reporting negative things trying to push an anti-gun agenda, and they don't even know anything about guns, including basic firearms knowledge. :mad:

Well, at least they did not use the made up term "military assault rifle" or "fully semi-automatic assault rifle".

Well, at least they did not use the made up term "military assault rifle" or "fully semi-automatic assault rifle".
Might as well have... They compared a DIAS to a bumpstock. Bumpstock doesn't fundamentally change the internal function of the firearm, a DIAS actually does.

This is what happens when your state votes to tell the BATFE and the federal government to go screw themselves!!! I hope every red state follows suit! Especially Alabama!!!

From the way it sounds based on the wording, it sounds like you can make your own suppressors and own and sell and buy them without a tax stamp, too! Sounds like SBR and SBS and AOW laws are now null and void, as well! If anyone in MO can elaborate on this, it would be great to hear how free they are fixing to be, once it takes place.

Atf can and will still come get you if they decide to. It has happened in marijuana states and If I remember correctly Kansas has a similar law for guns made in Kansas and courts ruled it didn't matter after the feds arrested someone selling within the state.

It's a neat idea but IMO tread lightly and don't put anything online. Talking about it is what gets people in jail. Including bragging to your neighbor at the gas station coffee pot.

I'll start with this, I'm all for States and organizations fighting back legally.

That being said, states that fight against the federal government, historically, have not fairred well when things get bad.

I find it weird that out of all the private contractors and security companies that exist, that no one actually uses the 2A to have a ARMED MILITIA. No one practices the militia part. There's no organization.

I'll start with this, I'm all for States and organizations fighting back legally.

That being said, states that fight against the federal government, historically, have not fairred well when things get bad.

I find it weird that out of all the private contractors and security companies that exist, that no one actually uses the 2A to have a ARMED MILITIA. No one practices the militia part. There's no organization.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.