When to give up on a barrel?

If you don't own a Fury, Edge, Twisted Edge, Carbon Edge or Carbon Titanium Edge you don't have one of their original made in Canada rifles. If you own a Carbon Fury, Rival, Twisted Rival, Carbon Rival, Carbon Titanium Rival or Reaper.
You had me worried. I had to go to the safe to check mine out.

It's a fury with a carbon barrel. Not called a carbon fury. Just fury.

7A912C15-C3CD-4186-B17C-0424DF3CEB2B.jpeg
C54A24D1-0429-4352-9156-BB5F5CF0471F.jpeg

Fury is also the action. No DLC coating, non-fluted bolt. Barrels are non-fluted or Carbon. That is a Carbon Fury. Trust me I know Fierce rifles.
The first 2 are just a plain Fury steel barrel No fluted bolt, no DLC coating. The next 2 are the Twisted Edge and the last 3 are of a plain Edge. These 2 have Fluted barrels , fluted bolts and DLC coatings.Fury and Edge are the lines and then they each have the sub lines ie: Twisted Edge, Carbon Edge, Carbon Titanium Edge.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Mine actually shoots well. The only thing I'm not happy about it is the trigger. Kinda gritty for a gun that expensive. It'll still put 5 in 3/8" though

Another update, just got off the phone with fierce. They are saying they still need to test shoot it. If it passes it will need to be ceracoted then hopefully shipped out.
They said maybe the end of the week.
They've had it since march 29th!!