What's your favorite Hot Rod?

I'm shameless,I like all makes and models.
Nice to know we have a lot of gear heads here on the forum!

I'm not picky, I like them all, except for Cadillac and Lexus.
Most of my life I was told that good and successful people drive a Cadillac or Lexus, guaranteeing that I'll never buy either.
My company pickup is a 2022 Ford F150, long box, 4x4, 5.0 V8. Always easy to spot in a parking lot full of pickups, because most have 4 door cabs, mine has 2 doors. A ranch hand whom I work with owns a Highboy, and I love it. Occasionally he lets me drive it around some. Big rumbling V8, and manual transmission, the things dreams are made of. Only downside is getting into it, dang it's tall.

A friend of mine down in Cajun country owns this beauty. I think it is so cool.

IMG_4620.jpegIMG_4625.jpegIMG_5577.jpeg

Born and raised a MOPAR man, had 68 340 auto Dart, and a 69 383 4spd Dart. My mom bought a 70 Challenger Convertible Plum Crazy 340 car new, I still have it. Truth be told Id probably sell my motor cycles before I sold that car.

Let's hear about the bikes?
Just a guess, but one is maybe a Panhead Harley?

LOVE those old Harleys!

I sold my '80 Superglide to pick up the bike of my dreams- a mostly original '81 Wide Glide. I put a foot clutch on it probably 10 years ago, otherwise pretty much stock.

The only problem with those old Fords is that I think they mostly came with manual steering, too.
Cool trucks, though!

My coworkers has power steering, but that may have been added.
An old Dodge Power Wagon would also do nicely instead of the Highboy.
The gas tank behind the seat is very cool, never seen that before. The gas cap is right there as soon as you open the drivers door.

The gas tank behind the seat is very cool, never seen that before. The gas cap is right there as soon as you open the drivers door.
The old International Scout pickups were cool, too.

I want a Ford Highboy 4x4 pickup, with V8 engine, and manual transmission.
Something like the truck in this pic.

View attachment 511197
I had a 1971 Ford Hiboy. I did a frame off restoration on it. I drove it from Alaska to California to visit some of my wife's family. It got stolen and I had to fly back to Alaska. I do miss that truck.

You have funny taste in vehicles for a young lady. I have a 1974 Dodge Power Wagon. I stripped it to the frame and put it back together like I thought dodge should have built them. 360 Engine cammed up for low end torque, NV4500 five speed manual transmission, a new process 205 T-case, Dana 60 axles on both ends. Standard cab with a short box sitting on 35" tires. I painted it OD green in honor of the fleet that I had to work on in the Army many years ago. Fun off road rig.

You have funny taste in vehicles for a young lady. I have a 1974 Dodge Power Wagon. I stripped it to the frame and put it back together like I thought dodge should have built them. 360 Engine cammed up for low end torque, NV4500 five speed manual transmission, a new process 205 T-case, Dana 60 axles on both ends. Standard cab with a short box sitting on 35" tires. I painted it OD green in honor of the fleet that I had to work on in the Army many years ago. Fun off road rig.

Amazing.

I would like to have my own vehicle sometimes to just drive around.
My boss is excellent, and allows me unlimited use of my company truck, but its new, and no real personality.

I enjoy watching TV show called Lost Car Rescue, and they use an old Power Wagon on it, its really cool.

images(1888).jpg

I'm not picky, I like them all, except for Cadillac and Lexus.
Most of my life I was told that good and successful people drive a Cadillac or Lexus, guaranteeing that I'll never buy either.
My company pickup is a 2022 Ford F150, long box, 4x4, 5.0 V8. Always easy to spot in a parking lot full of pickups, because most have 4 door cabs, mine has 2 doors. A ranch hand whom I work with owns a Highboy, and I love it. Occasionally he lets me drive it around some. Big rumbling V8, and manual transmission, the things dreams are made of. Only downside is getting into it, dang it's tall.
I would agree with you that on caddy's but the cts-v and the black wings are simply amazing. Very few government motors cars I'll even take a second look at that's one of them. Toss in the old split window corvette, and late 70's stingray with side exhaust.

But something about the ctsv-black wing is special. 4 door Sedan that will handle like it does. That's special and a great looking car to boot.