What is your favorite Hunting or Shooting magazine?

Hbomb11

Hello Everyone,

I was just curious as to what magazines all of you read. I'm looking for a magazine to pass some time at work when it is slow. What is your favorite hunting or shooting Magazine and why?

Thanks!

Barrelnut

LRH Team Member
I like American Hunter and American Rifleman from the NRA. They come with your membership. Wifle gets American Hunter and I get American Rifleman. I believe they have a 3rd option - Shooting Illustrated.

kiwikid

When I can get them I enjoy the Rifle Handloader and Rifle Sporting Firearms Journal. In the past I got the Guns and Ammo magazine but I haven't seen it for years.

Hbomb11

Fur Fish Game...is the best! I've had a subscription for 45 years!

I have read this mag and I totally forgot about it! Definitely a good one!

just country- I am having a hard time understanding what you typed :S

jasonco

LRH Team Member
Game Loads and Practical Ballistics for the American Hunter; Guns, Loads and Hunting Tips by Bob Hagel and Rifleman's Handbook by Rick Jamison.

Deputy819

LRH Team Member
Ha! I did the same thing and came up with a BLANK also! Then, one day while reading some threads on this site I came across one of just country's posts where he explained the acronyms he ALWAYS closes his posts with. :)

kiwikid

The post Just Country put on this thread is the first time I have seen him not start the post with Morning. He is obviously a man of admirable habits.