Whats the cartridge you LOVE to HATE?

Two cartridges.

The venerable 30-06. If I have to hear from some boomer that it's the only round you need and can take every game animal in NA ever again for the rest of my life, I will always hate it. Sure, it can do those things but it doesn't mean that every other cartridge is useless.

The 6.5 Creedmoor. Another very capable round within its limits and yes, I have one. But I think it gives people confidence on taking shots outside of its practical limits. I cringe when I read people shooting a bull elk at 950 yards with a 6.5 Needmoor. Even though it might work, it doesn't mean it's the best tool for that job. I've used channel, locks to hammer bolts out but...

I am disappointed, I expected 32 posts of

View attachment 431010

Let me help with the bashing!! It it says Creedmoor I'm out. Not that I consider it to be a bad cartridge, it's that it's received so much manufacturer's hype!! I can say the same about anything that ends in Nosler as well. There's a lot of manufacturing hype there also. Nosler saturated the market with all of their Nosler cartridges and now it's impossible to find ammo or components, and if/when you can find components it's like $4 apiece for brass. And no offense to anyone who has either of the cartridges that I've mentioned.

Blogs like this are always good for some comic relief. I would bet that many of the people posting have never fired or maybe even owned a rifle or cartridge they profess to "hate". They're like the mushy-brained idiots (Democrats) that jump in line behind uneducated athletes or celebrities just because they think they're the ones to follow, instead if being free-thinkers and rationalizing right and wrong. Virtually, every caliber "hated" here has its place and, at one time, was the $h!t but times change, as do opinions. Just a few decades ago many new cartridges of today failed to exist and the ones hated now were our beloved ones. Just remember, cartridges are like **s, they're all good, just some are better than others.