Whats the cartridge you LOVE to HATE?

I feel that I've been a "valued contributor"……we only need a few more to step up to the plate!

Maybe a few CM users and wearers of the infamous "man bun" can give good argument for their illogical, implausible, irrational, impulsive need to feel the euphoria or being part of the "in crowd"! 😂 memtb

Lapua. Specifically 338 Lapua. Something about the way the word rolls across my tongue just grates my nerves, like finger nails on a chalk board! Way back,when 338 Lepooahh brass was 5$ each, and extremely hard to get. In reality, it's a decent round, I guess.... I just got sick of the fan boy jism . Bestest mostest fastest ... I got a Laapooooahhhh! I couldn't take it! Yuk!

Lapua. Specifically 338 Lapua. Something about the way the word rolls across my tongue just grates my nerves, like finger nails on a chalk board! Way back,when 338 Lepooahh brass was 5$ each, and extremely hard to get. In reality, it's a decent round, I guess.... I just got sick of the fan boy jism . Bestest mostest fastest ... I got a Laapooooahhhh! I couldn't take it! Yuk!
In the immortal words of song writer poet extraordinare Ray Stevens.....
Icky icky yucky yucky!!!!!!!

Hey monos are great if you want a narrow wound channel..

Lol. I think everyone is posting in jest...sure there's a little truth...but all in good fun.

A narrow wound channel can have far more tissue displacement while giving greater opportunities for more tissue, bone, organ as compared to a shallow, wide, crater that may or may not reach the vitals on a less than desirable point of impact and path of the projectile! 😉 memtb

I feel that I've been a "valued contributor"……we only need a few more to step up to the plate!

Maybe a few CM users and wearers of the infamous "man bun" can give good argument for their illogical, implausible, irrational, impulsive need to feel the euphoria or being part of the "in crowd"! 😂 memtb
memtb
I own 3 creedmoors. When aliens invade or dinosaurs attack rest assured there will be a 1200 yard safe zone around my house. As long as the barrels don't melt. 140's at 2800 OMG!!!
DB