What's going on with Brownells?

I am on my fifth call to resolve a return processed on May 10. Initially, the wait times were 30-40 mins, now over 80 mins. Multiple employees have taken my credit card information and can confirm I should have a credit but never has my card seen it. They sent emails saying I would receive a gift card since I did not call to provide a credit card (provided 3 times). I have never seen the gift card. Brownells always acknowledges they see the credit but cant explain why no card or no credit. The icing on the cake is I said I want to be done with this so I said can you apply the credit to an order. Brownells took my order and said they would apply the credit but now I was charged the full amount, they never applied the credit. I am exhausted and done with Brownells. Dont mind paying a little more but this service is not what I would expect from them.

Placed a small order for items in stock at the beginning of April and can't get any response via email, chat, or phone.

The phone queue says 200+ people ahead of me with approx 2.5hr wait.

Is this the new norm or is something else going on?
That's about right. One thing that might help is to call them at exactly 8am CST. I had 99 people ahead of me and it took 1 hr 15 min to speak to the first level person. If they cannot answer your question and want to transfer you to the support staff, make SURE to tell them to stay on the phone the entire time, or (like me), you may get dropped. That took another 16 minutes recently. I have heard...heard that if you do whatever it is to get called back and that you won't lose your cue in line, that this works pretty well. I noticed that my cue would get better faster earlier on, but then when I was about 15th in cue, getting to be 14th, 13th, etc took a long time.

I am very frustrated with their new system. Too the point I will only use them if no other option is available. The new system does not allow them to flag your account to use a specific shipping carrier. Speedi does not serve this area and my last three orders were returned to them AFTER Speedi accepted the order. In turn Speedi shipped it to within a 100 miles of me before Speedi realized they don't service my area. Then Speedi returns the shipment to Brownells! i have contacted Brownells and there answer to resolve this mess is I have to phone in my orders to be able to specify the shipping company. That is completely unacceptable. Your supposed to go online, choose your items, write them down, hoping you have not transposed any numbers, then call and sit in the cue for rep!

I live in Iowa and heard they are loosing 1000's of dollars a week because they cannot get their new ordering system right. Brownells CEO is a sleep at the wheel. If they don't get it fixed soon their big warehouse operation on Highway 80 will be just a retail store. MD

I placed an order for powder on Apr 15. Had an out of State family issue and wasn't home to sign for it. It was returned to Brownells Apr 27 because they refused to redirect my shipment, and even after waiting 90 minutes on phone to finally talk with the service desk, all they can do is verify they have it, but no communication with the area that may reship it to me. I sent a certified letter to the CEO four days ago asking him if a responsible person with authority can contact me and get my paid for order reshipped. I am WAY upset about this.

Anything come of you're letter?