What tripod does everyone use for glassing? Cheap Amazon one?

fnlights

I am looking to purchase a tripod for glassing while hunting out west and wanted to see what everyone else is using. For reference, my bino's are 10x42 Razor HD's. I would love to be able to use this tripod for both standing and sitting glassing.

I did a quick search on Amazon and see stuff like this come up:

Amazon product ASIN B00XI87KV8
Amazon product ASIN B005KP473Q
Has anyone tried any of the cheaper Amazon tripods? I know that with each of these I will need to purchase an adapter to fit my binos.

I am open to spending more on a tripod for sure, but wanted to see everyone's thoughts on these first.

I am looking to purchase a tripod for glassing while hunting out west and wanted to see what everyone else is using. For reference, my bino's are 10x42 Razor HD's. I would love to be able to use this tripod for both standing and sitting glassing.

Has anyone tried any of the cheaper Amazon tripods? I know that with each of these I will need to purchase an adapter to fit my binos.

I am open to spending more on a tripod for sure, but wanted to see everyone's thoughts on these first.
Wife ordered one Saturday it was at my doorstep Sunday , seems too be pretty well built I'm going too use it for my Chronograph . For the money it's worth a try .

Wife ordered one Saturday it was at my doorstep Sunday , seems too be pretty well built I'm going too use it for my Chronograph . For the money it's worth a try .
Never thought about using it for my Chrono, but honestly even for that it is worth the $12 lol. You will have to let me know how it works!

Which one did you get - the $12 one or the $30 one?

This year for NRL Hunter competition I ran a Recon 2 with the 55mm ball head, both from Two Vets. Daniel's, the owner, CS is phenominal. I doubt I had to wait more than 30 minutes for him to reach back out if he didn't pick up the phone immediately. For hunting I felt this combination was a bit heavy at 6-1/2 lbs. I had him send me his "The Ruck" tripod and then topped it off with a Really Right Stuff/SOAR Anvll 30 head. That combination came in a bit over 3 lbs. I glass, spot and shoot off both. Very stable. Awesome quality.

https://twovetssportinggoods.com/tripods/new-category/

If you're willing to spend a little more, I've been using this tripod for a few years now. It's super sturdy, and has thick diameter carbon legs. I replaced the head with a vanguard head and weight is just under 3 lbs. I've shot multiple guns off of it with no issues.

Neewer Carbon Fiber 66 inches/168 centimeters Camera Tripod Monopod with 360 Degree Ball Head,1/4 inch Quick Shoe Plate,Bag for DSLR Camera,Video Camcorder,Load up to 26.5 pounds/12 kilograms https://a.co/d/9svvLhE

I would invest in a good tripod as those are some spendy binos to put on a cheaper tripod. I like bog pods stuff as well as vortex, but it will cost a couple hundred.

I have used several SLIK tripods with good success such as the CF-734 and the CF-733. I currently use an Outdoorsman Tall, SIRUI VA-5 Fluid head, and Outdoorsman adaptors for glassing and shooting off of for hunting. I have found having a sturdy tripod and a fluid head will give you a clearer image and less eye strain by keeping the glass steady. SIRUI has some nice study carbon tripod legs as well.

The sirui VA-5 fluid head definitely punches above its weight. Not too heavy, very smooth, less expensive than other high end heads, and usually can be found with a nice sirui carbon tripod. Not to mention it's on sale periodically.