WHAT TO BUILD???

.30-284 Win is a super cartridge very accurate and very comfortable to shoot. My second pick would be the outstand .300 RSAUM I shot one for some open F class 1k stuff, lover it. I know you have the .300 WSM but I found the .300 RSAUM more to my liking and deadly accurate. Good luck.

You've received a lot of great advice. If you really want another 30 cal rifle that is different than your 300 Win Mag and 300 WSM, go up to the 300 RUM or drop down to a 30-06. Especially since you don't reload, a 26" barrel on a 30-06 would be pretty awesome and, in my opinion, I don't think there are any more versatile cartridges than the 30-06. You can go light or heavy and find ammo in any small town in the world.
Or.........get yourself set up to reload by selling off all the components you listed. I went down the reloading "rabbit hole" 6 years ago because I couldn't find the ammo my 300 WSM loved and I had an elk hunt coming up. It's fun and extremely satisfying to custom build your own ammo for your rifles

Thank you everybody. I saw somebody recommend a 300 Norma and somebody else 308 Norma. What is the difference between the 2

.308 Norma Mag is one of the first high performance 300 Mags, more than a few .30-06's were re-chambered to it in it's day. It was designed to fit in a std. -06 mag box and have a long enough neck for proper support. Very little interest in it these days & I'll guess more than a few here have never heard of it until now, but I have a soft spot for it and am not interested in the later LA 300's.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.