What talents do you have...

I was wondering how many guys would admit to being musically inclined....not me...unless the beans count....
My wife on the other hand taught herself how to play MANY pieces...but her best was being a classic pianist...she used to be able to type around 230 words per minute..no mistakes..howver she had ulnar nerve blowout in her shoulders when she was in her mid 20's and can't even sit in front of a piano..knowing her talent is gone...she can still make that first shot count with her rifle..which means I get to pack something out....but at least I get to eat part of it.....

There are a lot of viewers checking out this thread....what's the matter....chicken to admit you have talents....I double dog dare you viewers to tell us about your talents....if it pulling calves to save its life and the cow..its as good as any other talent....gotta now when to pull that calf or its dead....maybe even the cow dies....can't always be a veterinarian around....
maybe you tie flies....HELL maybe you attract flies....

I build stuff, fix stuff, break stuff and babysit a bunch of grown men for a corporate company most of the time. I've always had the mentality that you never stop learning and furthermore, you can learn something from everyone; right or wrong... millions of folks more talented than me but I've got heart lol!

Attachments

• IMG_0357.JPG
    IMG_0357.JPG
    555.9 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1206.JPG
    IMG_1206.JPG
    756.4 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1233.JPG
    IMG_1233.JPG
    869.1 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1241.JPG
    IMG_1241.JPG
    787.4 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1923.JPG
    IMG_1923.JPG
    716.6 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1977.JPG
    IMG_1977.JPG
    1,013.5 KB · Views: 66
There are a lot of viewers checking out this thread....what's the matter....chicken to admit you have talents....I double dog dare you viewers to tell us about your talents....if it pulling calves to save its life and the cow..its as good as any other talent....gotta now when to pull that calf or its dead....maybe even the cow dies....can't always be a veterinarian around....
maybe you tie flies....HELL maybe you attract flies....
Or better yet, stitching up a prolapsed one and shipping her before you've gotta do it again! Sorry... probably went too far...

That's a nice start to a truck rack...and that cage tells me you probably work in fabrication....and the front end you have looks very sturdy....
I also worked for a client I had for steelhead guiding...he has a fabrication shop....a big one...some of you have probably seen him and his wife on the Kuiu hunt shows....His wife killed the bull elk at 926 yards.....she fishes well too....

That's a nice start to a truck rack...and that cage tells me you probably work in fabrication....and the front end you have looks very sturdy....
I also worked for a client I had for steelhead guiding...he has a fabrication shop....a big one...some of you have probably seen him and his wife on the Kuiu hunt shows....His wife killed the bull elk at 926 yards.....she fishes well too....
I'm a supervisor for a core drilling company. Mainly work all over the west all the way from the Mexican border, up into Alaska. I'm currently running a project with 10 rigs on it so there's plenty of fab work to be had just trying to keep up. The front end is a shot of the truss I welded in on my '06 dodge with carli suspension for a little insurance against hitting something a little too hard. Honestly I'm jealous of the guys talking about being pilots. I've done a lot of work under helicopters with long lines flying drill rigs and riding in them to work but being an owner/operator of one is one of my dreams someday. All the pilots in Alaska would let me do once in a while is start them and help with some muscle when working on them. Seems like the ultimate freedom flying in those things.

Ma
I build stuff, fix stuff, break stuff and babysit a bunch of grown men for a corporate company most of the time. I've always had the mentality that you never stop learning and furthermore, you can learn something from everyone; right or wrong... millions of folks more talented than me but I've got heart lol!
Man that is some beautiful welding. Is that shot of the bead TIG ?

Ma

Man that is some beautiful welding. Is that shot of the bead TIG ?
No that's with a late 90's/early 2000's era mig that I bought for personal use, used, a few months ago. It's a Lincoln 250. Pretty nice machine. I can hold my own with a stick too as most of my welding is done onsite, in the field but a tig certainly humbles me... takes me 5 times longer than it should and I'm never satisfied. Two hands and a foot busy is way more than my attention span can take!!!

I have to agree..that,weld,looks awesome...could be the scales on a fish..they are so clean....chase the dream of being a pilot..helo and/or plane....most the guys on here are probably jealous of you being a couesaddict.....I know its one that will never get scratched off my bucket list....
I have fished boat pilots from San Francisco area...good guys...can't row a driftboat worth a crap though.....
Blonde, brunette, red, black....I am not bigoted...i chased them all...

Lol I forgot to add I weld too, but not as good as couesaddict wow...
But I'm pretty good at stick welding, in fact I prefer it for nostalgia. More time consuming always changing sticks but I enjoy it

Couesaddict....I think you missed the point of our sarcasm.....those arent kind words........WE ARE JEALOUS....I wish I had learned to weld aluminum....with my construction background and attention to detail I applied and was turned down at a boat building shop in Chubbock ID.....I went to try one last time...the guy(son of the late Willy Boats owner Willy) I talked with showed me the work his help was doing....big huge gaping holes in side panels.....all kinds of crap...so I guess they hired great help.......I was disappointed... I really wanted to fabricate boats....