What talents do you have...

26Reload

I know a lot of you play with machines at milling parts and pieces for rifles and that is a damned good talent to have....I don't have lathes or such for extreme precision results but I do make do with manufacturing components here and there....
I started working construction fairly young...added in some winter work of guiding for salmon and steelhead, which progressed into a taxidermy job, which progressed into a fish taxidermy specialty business...so with several individual talents to myself..I am curious of some of the talents that people on here possess.... 20160719_193358.jpg 20150107_050037.jpg 20160719_193358.jpg 20150107_050037.jpg 2012-12-07_09-41-48_821.jpg 2012-12-07_12-02-40_802.jpg LG_Mike 237.jpg pic2.jpg
Here's a couple of things I have done....

Well Rich..you have me there...I believe the closest I come to balancing a blade is the lawnmower....most people probably buy new blades each season....I hit way to many rocks to buy new each time....and raising the mower deck just means I hit the taller rocks...a lesson never learned........lol..
I worked at a plywood mill a few summers while going to college..so maybe your knives are simular to veneer knives in a way...
And yes...I believe that most everyone on this forum..or any other hunting, shooting forum.....are a dying breed...

Well that thing looks like it could be on Stargate Atlantis...
But what does the tire flat green gel do....lol....

I know a lot of you play with machines at milling parts and pieces for rifles and that is a damned good talent to have....I don't have lathes or such for extreme precision results but I do make do with manufacturing components here and there....
I started working construction fairly young...added in some winter work of guiding for salmon and steelhead, which progressed into a taxidermy job, which progressed into a fish taxidermy specialty business...so with several individual talents to myself..I am curious of some of the talents that people on here possess....View attachment 89851 View attachment 89852 View attachment 89851 View attachment 89852 View attachment 89854 View attachment 89855 View attachment 89856 View attachment 89857
Here's a couple of things I have done....
That is impressive work. Paint ?

YOU !!!! IT'S YOU!!! YOUR THE ONE !!!
Lol! Of course that is a talent, I can't do it..

You can though, it's literally like legos. It would be a matter of reading the instructions or watching a video. Basically if you can build legos or put together anything with pieces you can build a computer. The water cooling of course is a little more advanced but the premise isn't much different than cooling anything else with water/radiators and a pump. Other than you really don't want it to leak lol.

Well that thing looks like it could be on Stargate Atlantis...
But what does the tire flat green gel do....lol....

Cooling. All the fans are attached to radiators. Makes it much more silent when running and i can push the parts well beyond their stock speeds without running into the limitations of air cooling.