What talents do you have...

Nice work! I like that they're totally yours. They look amazingly similar to the first ones my wife had me make. It was so difficult for me to pluck out a matching pair of grizzly hackles from my fly tying stuff. Now..... we'll I turned a super nice sheet of hammered silver into a molten ball of sorrows
Do tell...?

Do tell...?

Silver smithing- hammer the snot out of a $200 sheet of silver, anneal, hammer anneal, drop it in liquid when it's still hot and it can shatter. It would have been cool if I could've seen through my tears:(. I'm enjoying reading through this thread, fellas. Lots of talent here in unexpected areas.

That counter top is absolutely gorgeous.. not to mention the holster. Amazing the talent!

Thanks brother, I can only take credit for the shape and mix design on the concrete. My wife does all the color work. This particular holster went to be auctioned along with matching caiman wallet for an organization that funds wolf hunters and trappers in Idaho.

Grew up in Myrtle Point...
Reside in SE Idaho at moment...
But with all the friggin snow we are getting I am tired of it....

I guess one of my talents is building craftsmanship type of work with epoxy resin. Heres a coffee table I recently built for my parents for christmas.
1226181701.jpg
1226181620a.jpg
1226181620.jpg