What suppressor

I'm sold on Thunderbeast and getting the Ultra 9 for the 6.5. Only question is should I go with direct thread or with the CB mount? I'd like to keep unnecessary weight off the end of the barrel so direct thread seems logical (?) This can will be dedicated on the rifle so it will only come off for cased transport.
Any words of wisdom would be very much appreciated.
Thanks!

Looks like these guys have it all covered.

We prefer the CB mounts. The weight difference is negligible - whichever you choose you cannot go wrong with any thunder beast offering.

They truly are the gold standard in the industry!

I will go with a Can that I can shoot all my rifles with next. I limited myself to 300WM never thinking I would use it hunting, and now I will get one I can use with all of my rifles. Getting very tired of the muzzle brakes on the big guns I'm shooting now.
If you think you are getting tired of the muzzle brake on your big guns you should ask the guy sitting next to you in a match thats spotting for you!!!

I'm looking at Lane suppressors for my new 6xc and watching this thread. Any experience with Lane?

I'm looking at Lane suppressors for my new 6xc and watching this thread. Any experience with Lane?
I haven't heard of Lane but I have built kits and have shot different Silencer and I know you can't go wrong with Thunderbeast and Silencer Central. I have a Silence Shop 223 on order right now to try one of there's. One of the biggest challenges you will face is the cleaning and the threads galling. You don't want to wait more then about 200 to 300 rounds through your gun between or trying to get it apart can have it challenges.

If you think you are getting tired of the muzzle brake on your big guns you should ask the guy sitting next to you in a match thats spotting for you!!!
I was specifying MY HUNTING large cartridges. As far as matches or other organized events I don't worry about others not liking the brake noise if brakes are allowed? I feel the other shooters, spotters, etc. better be prepared if brakes are in use. Spent years shooting next to other guys with brakes. The worst for me was in a stack, and the muzzle blast (just flash hider non suppressed/braked) would blow your ear muffs off one ear and goggles a little sideways. Took them years to finally spend the money on suppressors.

First time poster here, long time viewer. Thanks to all the guys who post their thoughts here, it really does help.

I was in the same boat a few weeks ago on the suppressor and spent a lot of time researching. I finally just went and put my hands on some and wanted to put my own thoughts of machine work, weight etc. I went with the EA Lux 7.62 even though I couldnt find much info out there. Hopefully in about 75 days I will be able to tell you more.

Thanks again for all the wisdom on here.

I haven't heard of Lane but I have built kits and have shot different Silencer and I know you can't go wrong with Thunderbeast and Silencer Central. I have a Silence Shop 223 on order right now to try one of there's. One of the biggest challenges you will face is the cleaning and the threads galling. You don't want to wait more then about 200 to 300 rounds through your gun between or trying to get it apart can have it challenges.
Thanks Randy. I will check them out. I have some time before Im buying.

I was specifying MY HUNTING large cartridges. As far as matches or other organized events I don't worry about others not liking the brake noise if brakes are allowed? I feel the other shooters, spotters, etc. better be prepared if brakes are in use. Spent years shooting next to other guys with brakes. The worst for me was in a stack, and the muzzle blast (just flash hider non suppressed/braked) would blow your ear muffs off one ear and goggles a little sideways. Took them years to finally spend the money on suppressors.
I use to think the exact same thing until I made the mistake of adjusting my muffs because of the cold just as the guy next to me touched one off and I loss part of my hearing. The guy that built my rifle for me told me he always wears two ear protector and unfortunately I learned the lesson the hard way which is in turn my own fault, but a tough way to learn a valuable lesson. This is why I'm a big fan of suppressors