What OP feature(s) you wish is back as it once was?

I agree. The victim card gets played and people just look for others to come to their rescue. Keeping an open mind while participating in open debate and applying common sense will put us in a better position in this crazy world. Resorting to personal attacks or petty name calling accomplishes nothing positive. I am sure we have all regretted the way we responded to a situation or a post before. All we can do is learn from our mistakes, attempt to correct, and move on.
Well said

There is a REPORT button but I'm not sure how often it gets used. There have been bit a couple times I seriously considered using it. In the end I chose to simply leave the thread. Len kindly suggested this approach after I was caught up in contentious discussion a while back. 🙄

There is a REPORT button but I'm not sure how often it gets used. There have been bit a couple times I seriously considered using it. In the end I chose to simply leave the thread. Len kindly suggested this approach after I was caught up in contentious discussion a while back. 🙄
I went a long time without using the report button. Seemed unnecessary and like I was tattling in a way. Then there was a stint where drama and bashing got pretty out of hand. I decided to actually report a few posts/comments and I gave my reasoning as to why. Shortly after I received a 30 day ban, without explanation. So I stopped reporting again after that lol.

I don't know if it was just a way of telling me to cool off or what. I took it as that though, and have since taken steps to distance myself more from that sort of thing and to let things go more I say my peace and if the other tries to keep it going, I quit while I'm ahead.

There's really only one group on here that IMO needs reporting. Slander, libel has been part of their MO. Reporting hasn't worked so I've been spending more and more time on other forums where they aren't welcomed. The only reason I stay on here is some of the members. Both their knowledge and their friendship. Too bad but life goes on.

About the only time I go on the attack is when our 2A rights get compromised. Otherwise people can use whatever bullets they like. Heck they can hunt with rocks for all I care. It's a free country, for now.
It would be kinda funny to have a bullet called 🔨 and another called 🪨 lol. You could call the different product lines of "Rock" things like Granite, Quartz, Limestone, Obsidian, Marble, etc lol

Ok, sorry for the extremely off topic post… carry on.

It would be kinda funny to have a bullet called 🔨 and another called 🪨 lol. You could call the different product lines of "Rock" things like Granite, Quartz, Limestone, Obsidian, Marble, etc lol

Ok, sorry for the extremely off topic post… carry on.
Rocks would meet approval of some of the greenies. Except for PETA.