What OP feature(s) you wish is back as it once was?

Here we go with the sidetracking SORRY !
Sorry Jason Mantzoukas GIF by LoveIndieFilms

Back in my motorcycle riding days (VTX 1800 Retro that I rode all over the US with riders from all over the US) there was, I think it's still active, a forum called the VTXOA. After a while I got to know quite a few of the participants (rode with them). One was a wiry little older guy, Vietnam vet, etc. Nobody ever told him he was little. Another was a professional Muy Thai fighter. Not wiry, not old. The older guy would constantly harass the Muy Thai (his handle on the forum) guy by posting photos of uh... I don't know what to call it... G part of the alphabet group? I don't know... anyway, dudes that liked dudes drinking a Mai Tai with an umbrella in it. And he would tell him that he was lying about being a pro (he wasn't). That went on for longer than I was on the forum. We had a big get together in Colorado planned. Hundreds of us. Both of those guys were there and the back channel talk was what was going to happen when they met. Old dude (I don't recall his handle but that will work. It's not offensive because I are one now) was known to carry. Muy Thai didn't need to carry. We were scattered around the hotels pool and "relaxin area". Old dude was sitting with his back to the entrance bs'ing with a group. Muy Thai walked in, shook hands with those of us he knew, asked were Old Dude was, and bee lined it straight to him. He put a hand on his shoulder and said something to him. Old Dude stood up, laughing, and shook his hand. I don't know if they had set the whole thing up or what. Nobody fought. Nobody fought in the group ever. We were pretty tight. Riding 1,000 or more miles on a bike with a bunch of your friends will do that for you. Slowly but surely the guys that I rode with are passing...

Moral - be careful about what you say and who you say it to. Especially when you can't see them, or their hands.

I'm not so self-centered or prideful to not admit when I'm wrong, nor am I afraid to put that in writing. I am also not to pig headed to admit when someone makes a good argument even if I don't agree with everything they say. That said, it would be nice to be able to insert comments into an OP that I might have made when I was younger, more opinionated and potentially wrong or misguided but hey, we live in a digital world where once something is out there on the web, it's out there forever, so changing your handled should come with a tag listing the other handles you've used if you're trying to hide from your previous life. My plug nickel.