what nightforce reticle?

jacack

I am going to order the 5.5X22X56 today and see they have a new reticle,MLR or something like that.anyone use it yet and if so what do you think of it.I am going to mount it on a 6.5X284 and use it moslty for ground hogs and some target shooting and a deer every now and then.what are most people on here shooting

oh and who has the best price,i have been buyiong them from brunos.

thanks
jared

[ QUOTE ]
Larry O,If you have a good source for nightforce can you share it with me?Im also going to be buying an NXS in the near future.
(sorry,not trying to hijack your thread)

[/ QUOTE ]

I would buy from one of LRH's most prominent members. Jon @ TOZ. His prices are as good or better than anywhere I have seen, and Jon is SOLID as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
http://theopticzone.com/
..sakofan..

Hey guys...always glad to share anything that might be helpful... I can only tell you that "Hunter's Edge" www.opticsandknives.com sells the NXS 5.5-22x56 "R2" for $1,199 plus $15 shipping; I've only had this one dealing with him, but he shipped my scope as soon as he received the funds... it was factory fresh, new in the box... if you know anywhere to do better, by all means let us all know... hope this helps... Larry

I aggree with Brent. The NP-R2 is the one that I have in both of my 8-32X NF scopes. They are very easy to learn low to use and the don't clutter up the view through the scope.I think that it is a much better system then the Mildot. It is fast and easy to do the math with the NP-R2 when rangeing a target. The NF scopes that I have used for the past 6 years have been used a lot for long range shooting. They are repeatable and have held up to the pounding that they have received a top my 30 Hart Magnum rifle, and a 30-338 Mag 40X. I don't use hold over when shooting long-range. I add the minutes of angle need for the round to be on for the distance I have laser measured. My point is that my scopes realy get a work out spinng clicks, and they have held up to thousands of rounds fired. How much better can it get!

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.