What makes the 6.5 cm so good.

What if... We had a Remington 700 6.5 Creedmoor Ackley Improved, you think we would be called supporters?

Must be happy hours already. :D
yea I don't drink very often, but we got our garden tilled and my beans and corn in, its a little early but I think the seeds will be ok I'm gonna wait on my starters like tomatoes and peppers. So I'm kinda starin at my garden and having a Mohito. Lol.

yea I don't drink very often, but we got our garden tilled and my beans and corn in, its a little early but I think the seeds will be ok I'm gonna wait on my starters like tomatoes and peppers. So I'm kinda starin at my garden and having a Mohito. Lol.

Cheers then, the wife and I are having tequila sunrise :D ...

Attachments

• 0412151557.jpg
    0412151557.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 51
I chose the Creedmoor when re-barreling a short action Ruger for one of the specific design traits: the ability to seat long VLD style bullets out as far as needed while still functioning from the standard length magazine. If reworking a long action, I'd likely go with 260AI for more capacity. Each has its place. If the magazine were long enough to go with the 6.5/280AI, that would be another possibility to consider, but I already have a 6.5/284, so no need to re-invent the wheel.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.